Re: panel at ClusterWorld

	Hi Bdale,

> I've agreed to represent Debian on a panel that's being put together by Jon
> "maddog" Hall at the upcoming ClusterWorld conference and expo in San Jose.

	good choice!

> During the discussion, I'd like to be able to reference actual clusters that
> are running Debian.  I know about a few, but...
>
> This is a request for information about your use of Debian on clusters!
>
> I'd like to know what your cluster is used for, why you picked Debian and
> whether you still think it was a good choice, and any particularly significant
> results you have achieved or things you have learned that are worthy of report.

	Ok, here in Dept. of Atmospherics Sciences/USP/BRazil we use a
Debian woody based clusters to time prediction, numerical modelling and a lot of others
things, like a openmosix load ballancing clusters . The hardware is
basically AMD XP processor with 1Gb/RAM.
	One special peculiarity: Debian.

	cheers,

	Fagner