Re: Queue/Batch Systems

The Molokini edition of the Maui scheduler:

http://mauischeduler.sourceforge.net/

>From their web page:

"Maui Scheduler is an advanced reservation HPC parallel batch
scheduler for use with Linux and BSD clusters. Maui provides a
complete scientific scheduling solution, supporting running custom
parallel and MPI jobs over Myrinet and ethernet."

It is fully open source, and actively maintained.  Also, it's one
integrated batch/queue/scheduler system , so there's only one thing to
install and understand and configure.

One peculiarity is that it's written in Java, so you need Java on all
your nodes.

Anyway, we're quite happy with it.

Eric

--