Queue/Batch Systems

I've been looking for a Batch/Queue system, however the ones I've found
are either no longer actively maintained (Or the pages are simply
massivly out of date) or non-free. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The non-free ones I've seen are: LSF, OpenPBS.
The non-maintained ones are: GQNS, and GNU/Queue

Then, there's Condor which is not-yet-free (I've not looked at the
license to hard, but they appear to be releasing it under a free license
soon).

What I would like is an MPI/PVM aware system for homogeneous, dedicated
SMP machines. Any ideas?

Thanks.

--

| Josh Lauricha            |