nfs mount : client node

H3llo all,

    Please, does anybody know what is needed to get :

   '%mount 198.162.156.221:/bin /mnt/remote'

   from a client ? The fact is that I'm doing a
diskboot to the nodes of the cluster, and to do this,
I'm using a generic kernel (compiled to a 386), and
others basic gnu utilities (all compiled to a 386
plataform). But when a do like above, I got a error:
"RCP failure"  .

     I tryed to run portmap, but did not work. I have
with this problem for 2 weeks... any suggestions will
be very welcome.

 Thanks a lot

Rodrigo F Baroni
Computer Science Bach's Student
Brazil

Busca Yahoo!
O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o Yahoo! encontra.
http://br.busca.yahoo.com/