Re: mosix is in unstable.

On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 07:39:23PM +0530, Viral wrote:

:> One of the machines surcummed to something last night, it's
:> up and pingable, but ssh died and processes aren't going there any
:> more.
:
:Let me know if you find out what happened.

Well, the three machines I'm testing on arent' a proper cluster:

+----------+    100Mb                           100Mb   +----------+
| node 0   +----------+                  +--------------+ node 2   |
+----------+          |                  |              +----------+
                +-----+----+             |
                | switch   |             |
                +-----+----+             |
            100Mb     |                  |
                +-----+----+ Gbit  +-----+----+  Gbit   +----------+
                | switch   +-------+ router   +---------+ switch   |
                +----------+       +----------+         +----+-----+
                                                             | 8Mb
                                                             | wireless
                                                        | node 3   |

What happened is the wireless link went flaky on node3 after sshd from
node2 had been migrated there.  Um... needless to say this isn't the sort
of problem you'd see in a production environment!

:1.0.3 debs are already in unstable. :)

Damn your quick...

-Jon

(ascii graphics from M-x artist-mode)