Re: mosix is in unstable.

> looks like the packaged version is 1.0.1, so that's what I'm
> running. One of the machines surcummed to something last night, it's
> up and pingable, but ssh died and processes aren't going there any
> more.

Let me know if you find out what happened.
I have noticed heavy arp activity on my mosix cluster, when I was running
2.2.17 at times, which I couldn't explain for. Someone on this list said
that he experienced the same thing if a mosix node went down. Do you see
any such activity ?

> I do have kernel 2.4.5 soources and the 1.0.3 patch, but I decided to
> try your .deb before going to the latest and greatest.
>
> Thanks for the heads up.

1.0.3 debs are already in unstable. :)

viral

--
There's someone in my head but its not me.