Re: mosix is in unstable.

On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 11:33:12AM +0530, Viral wrote:

:I think, that the packaging is gaining some maturity, but I yet await
:someone to tell me if it actually works !

I built a kernel with the packaged patch and kernel-package last
night, so the patch apllies and builds OK.

I've also located three installed systems to test on (and 2 more I can
install on).  So baring major unrelated crisis, I should be able to
tell you that today, well assuming it does actually work :)

-Jon