Re: Sharing parts of /etc through nfs

You may try diskless package in Debian. I have been using it to
configure a diskless client. At first you will feel a little bit confused
about how it works. But once you went thought those scripts in
that package, you will see it is pretty useful and well fitted in
Debian. But, it is still in very early stage. Use on your own risk.

Hope this helps.

Min