Lam2 on PowerPC

Is anybody running the lam2 MPI packages on PowerPC?

When I run the netpipe (http://www.scl.ameslab.gov/netpipe/) benchmark
between two machines with the -c2c transport option, I get a  SIGSEGV if
I use -ger, or the program hangs if I use -nger.

$ mpirun -c 2 -D  -v -ger -c2c ~/netpipe-2.3/NPmpi -- -P
 23:        96 bytes 2267 times --> MPI process rank 0 (n0, p15673) got
SIGSEGV in MPI_Recv.
7411 (n1) exited with status 1

I just upgraded to the latest lam2 in unstable, but the results remain
the same.

If I use the -lamd transport, the program runs correctly (but, of
course, much slower).

- Adrian Cox, AG Electronics