Re: Backporting openrct2

On Sat, 2022-10-29 at 22:08 +0200, Patrick Matthäi wrote:
> Hey,
>
> thanks for your efforts and maintaining the package also for
> backports!
>
> Just FYI you normaly do not have to publish a message why you are
> uploading a BPO in this case, just do it and everyone is happy about
> your work :-)

  This will be my first time uploading a backported package, so I
figured it would be better to error on the side of caution and announce
my intentions before doing anything. :)

> If you need help on backporting or if you have got a special case
> sure ask the list!

  Thanks, if I run into something that I can't figure out I'll be sure
to ask.

Mathias

PS -- I think I've figured out my email server's SPF whitelisting to
permit messages sent via Debian's forwarding service so they won't be
rejected like your direct reply to me was earlier.