Re: Availability of Kernel 5.15 on Debian 11 Bullseye Backport

Hi,

i would also appreciate some newer Kernels. I'm experiencing really
poor throughput (under 10 Mbit/s instead of Gigabit) with ip6gre on
Debian and the 5.10 Kernel. I think this was resolved in newer
Versions. I'm currently still searching which patch resolved this or
what the preferred way forward should be. But being able to just use
something current would be the easiest way for me.

Cheers,
Tom