Upcoming: Backports for file, clevis+tang, possibly gnupg2

Greetings,

introduction mails might be unusual here but it shouldn't hurt either.

So now that I was added to the respective uploaders list, I will finally
provide backports of a few packages where I have my hands on and where
I've received backport requests a few times already, or where I can
expect that. These are, in alphabetical order:

* The clevis and tang ecosystem
* The file/libmagic filetype detection program/library
* The gnugp2 suite (Roger did an upload earlier, will require coordination)

As I understand, providing backports is mostly request-driven. So feel
free to do so if I should do some some.

Cheers,

    Christoph