Backport maintainers please remove cmake from stretch-backports (Was: fwd: cmake missing dependency)

Hi backports maintainers,

if I'm not misleaded ftpmasters are only dealing with

1 experimental                Experimental.
2 oldstable                   Old stable.
3 oldstable-proposed-updates  Old stable proposed updates.
4 stable                      Stable.
5 stable-proposed-updates     Stable proposed updates.
6 testing                     Testing only (NOT unstable)
7 testing-proposed-updates    Testing proposed updates

(according to reportbug).  Since there is also a separate new processing
I think I need to bother you to please remove my broken upload of cmake
to stretch-backports.

Sorry for the extra work and thanks for maintaining Debian Backports

     Andreas.

PS: Please let me know if there is any formalised way like reportbug
    to inform you about issues like this.

--
http://fam-tille.de