Re: Backport maintainers please remove cmake from stretch-backports (Was: fwd: cmake missing dependency)

Dear Andreas,

On 15-04-2020 09:08, Andreas Tille wrote:
> if I'm not misleaded ftpmasters are only dealing with
>
> 1 experimental                Experimental.
> 2 oldstable                   Old stable.
> 3 oldstable-proposed-updates  Old stable proposed updates.
> 4 stable                      Stable.
> 5 stable-proposed-updates     Stable proposed updates.
> 6 testing                     Testing only (NOT unstable)
> 7 testing-proposed-updates    Testing proposed updates
>
> (according to reportbug).

Not quite true. In reportbug, unstable is the default, and indeed that
is handled by the team behind the ftp.debian.org pseudo package.
However, if you select testing or testing-proposed-updates, reportbug
will tell you that it will file the bug against release.debian.org, as
it's the release team that manages testing.

Paul