Re: Installation of Redmine

Quack,

On 2020-04-01 18:49, Daniel Leidert wrote:

It depends on ruby-roadie (>= 3.2.2). So adding ruby-roadie (< 4.0) should prevent the installation of ruby-roadie >= 4. I could go forward, make this
change and upload.

I would prefer to avoid tweaks.

I did not try it yet but with this new backport it should work now.

@Mechthilde: However, packages from backports should usually not be installed pulling all dependencies from backports but rather being picked as single
package to install (https://backports.debian.org/Instructions/).

agreed.

I remember. The monthly IRC meeting is on Friday, Let's discuss it there.

I recall the gemspec version is not properly generated, thus not fullfiling the dependency. Antonio should remember.

I'll try to come but in my TZ it is a bit difficult.

\_o<

--
Marc Dequènes