Re: Installation of Redmine

Quack,

On 2020-03-27 00:48, Daniel Leidert wrote:

I'm not sure that this is really a bug. Maybe redmine needs to set versioned
dependencies, which are not open-ended?

redmine depends on ruby-roadie-rails not ruby-roadie so there is nothing that can be done here.

Unit193 uploaded a backport of ruby-roadie for an unrelated reason but did not realize it would break ruby-roadie-rails. We discussed it a few days ago on the IRC channel and he fixed it by uploading 1.3.0-2~bpo10+1.

Aside from that AFAIK there is still the problem with ruby-i18n we found during the sprint; IIRC we decided to ask the release team for a rebuild but this did not happen. Could you have a look Daniel?

\_o<

--
Marc Dequènes