Re: Plan for backporting Inkscape 1.0 in buster?

On Tue, 2020-05-19 at 16:16 +0200, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> inkscape maintainer here o/
>
> On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 05:37:58AM +0100, Phil Wyett wrote:
> > This backport is now done and waiting for Sponsorship at:
> >
> > https://mentors.debian.net/package/inkscape
> >
> > https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=960987
> >
> > Hopefully someone with appropriate rights will have time to check it
> > and
> > when happy, upload.
>
> I already had plans to backport inkscape; I surely did not expect this
> much enthusiasm :3

Hi Mattia,

Since you have now pushed this backport to new and closed the RFS bug, I
have removed the package files I created from mentors. As you stated on
the RFS bug report, this has gone to the NEW queue because it is a new
backport and folks should see it in around a week.

Regards

Phil

--

*** Playing the game for the games sake. ***

WWW: https://kathenas.org

Twitter: @kathenasorg

IRC: kathenas

GPG: 724AA9B52F024C8B