Plan for backporting Inkscape 1.0 in buster?

Hello,

This is my first post on debian-backports (I first send it by error on debian-backports-request). I hope it's the right place to ask my question, otherwise sorry for the noise.

I'd like to know if, by any chance, some "nice angels" had plans to backport Inkscape 1.0 (that just landed in testing) to buster?

I'm sorry that I've nothing to contribute to make this happen. However, if it gets backported, I'll be glad to use it!

Best,

Pierre