But for the moment, they had to use adminer.

Thanks again for the tip.

Best Regards.

Le 31/07/2019 à 10:12, L.P.H. van Belle a écrit :

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Sven Hartge [mailto:sven@svenhartge.de]
Verzonden: woensdag 31 juli 2019 10:06
Aan: debian-backports@lists.debian.org
Onderwerp: Re: PhpMyAdmin is open for adoption

I did the same, just put it into /srv/web/phpmyadmin, create the
necessary Alias configuration and you are more or less done.
Yes, more or less done..
How do you handle future upgrades and security updates..

I would go for : https://packages.debian.org/buster/adminer
If you really need a web bases management tool.

Current phpmyadmin 4.9.0.1 is not php 7.3 compliant. ( up to php 7.2 )
Phpmyadmin 5.0alpha.. That supports php 7.3
But .. its alpha.. Good to start building but not for use in production.

Thats why i suggest adminer.

Grüße,
Sven.

Greetz,

Louis

--

Bien cordialement, Jean-Daniel TISSOT

Service Informatique UMR Chrono-environnement
Tel: 03 81 666 440
Fax: 03 81 666 568

CNRS
Université de Franche-Comté