Re: RFS: ghostwriter/1.7.4-1~bpo9+1 [ITA] -- Distraction-free, themeable Markdown editor

Le 06/03/2019 à 00:15, Boyuan Yang a écrit :
Lintian was recently updated to detect such kind of errors. Even if we
are not using lintian, it is already clear from the source code that
you need to adjust debian/copyright file to reflect their correct
licenses. It's not that we only fix the issue when lintian or CI tools
are warning: we need to try the best to make sure that we correctly
documented the license information.
Actually I should have deleted the license file, I did not pay much attention to the program remains in GPL3, only 3 icons pass the CC-BY-SA-3.0-US for the CC-BY-SA-4.0. It's a mistake and it's a fact;)
I correct that by hoping to do it the right way.
As long as the repo you are using is public accessable, it would be OK.

In fact I'm going to change the link because I opened an instance on Debian Salsa, not being used to using Gith, I'm uncomfortable. I only hope to enter the right lines.

It doesn't matter which compat level you are using. The thing really
matters is that you have to make sure that all compat level
specifications are unified. If you are going to use v10, then write v10
both in debian/control and debian/compat.

For packages in stretch-backports: of course you may use compat v10
since that is the version currently in stretch; however, also note that
stretch-backports provides new debhelper up to v12 [1]. You can choose
v9, v10, v11 or v12 freely as long as you specified the same version in
debian/compat and debian/control.

Yes, I did not think about changing the chosen file. Thanks for the explanation.

Best Regards,
Sebastien CHAVAUX.