Re: RFS: ghostwriter/1.7.4-1~bpo9+1 [ITA] -- Distraction-free, themeable Markdown editor

在 2019-03-05二的 23:12 +0100,Sebastien CHAVAUX写道:
> Dear Boyuan Yang,
>
> First of all, thank you for taking care of my case, it's nice. Sorry
> for
> all these errors, I will look at all this more closely to correct.
>
> Small questions, first for the license:
>
> > As indicated by lintian
> > resources / linux / ghostwriter.appdata.xml licensed under GPL-3.0
> > +
> > yet the
> > content of this file indicates that it is licensed under CC-BY-SA-
> > 4.0.
> > Please
> > fix this issue by updating your debian / copyright file.
>
> The trouble is that there are several in it, since it happened for
> the
> SID archive and in view that there was no error reported at the time
> of
> the creation of the package I wonder why today there is this mistake.

Lintian was recently updated to detect such kind of errors. Even if we
are not using lintian, it is already clear from the source code that
you need to adjust debian/copyright file to reflect their correct
licenses. It's not that we only fix the issue when lintian or CI tools
are warning: we need to try the best to make sure that we correctly
documented the license information.

> Besides, in the tracker.debian.org, there are no worries.

(already explained above)

> For the problem of VCS, it is necessary that I regulate it by taking
> again mine and not the current one, I would use it to repair the
> same
> error since SID.

As long as the repo you are using is public accessable, it would be OK.

> And as for the version of debhelper, I thought it was necessary to
> go
> down version for the Stable, normally it was in version = 11 and I
> lowered it for a version 10. Do I understand that I leave in version
> 11?

It doesn't matter which compat level you are using. The thing really
matters is that you have to make sure that all compat level
specifications are unified. If you are going to use v10, then write v10
both in debian/control and debian/compat.

For packages in stretch-backports: of course you may use compat v10
since that is the version currently in stretch; however, also note that
stretch-backports provides new debhelper up to v12 [1]. You can choose
v9, v10, v11 or v12 freely as long as you specified the same version in
debian/compat and debian/control.

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/debhelper

--
Thanks,