Re: RFS: ghostwriter/1.7.4-1~bpo9+1 [ITA] -- Distraction-free, themeable Markdown editor

在 2019-03-05二的 22:30 +0100,Sebastien CHAVAUX写道:
> Package: sponsorship-requests
> Severity: wishlist
>
>    Dear mentors,
>
>    I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ghostwriter" in backport.
>
>   * Package name    : ghostwriter
>     Version         : 1.7.4-1~bpo9+1

* Please do not use [ITA] in the title. You are already the maintainer and do
not need to declare "intent to adopt".

One tiny issue: please make debhelper compat level in debian/compat file and
the versioned build dependency to debhelper in debian/control the same and
upload onto mentors.d.n again.

For other bugs that exist in both the bpo package and the one in Debian
Testing, I have already filed bugs respectively.

--
Thanks,
Boyuan Yang