Re: Pbuilder problem, Succes

Op 06-09-18 om 21:40 schreef Paul van der Vlis:
> Hello,
>
> I use pbuilder for backporting packages. My problem is that a package
> does not build, when there are build-dependencies from backports.
> What can I do to make this work?
>
> Some more info:
>
> For example the package dh-linktree does not build, because debhelper >=
> 11 is needed, what's in backports. How do you backport such a package
> with pbuilder?
>
> I will add my .pbuilderrc as an attachment.
>
> The error is:
> dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: debhelper (>= 11)
> dpkg-buildpackage: warning: build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied;
> aborting
> dpkg-buildpackage: warning: (Use -d flag to override.)
I've got it working now with dh-linktree.

I created a new tarball and modified it something like:
pbuilder login --save-after-login --basetgz
/var/cache/pbuilder/stable-amd64-base.tgz

I've added apt sources inside the chroot, and set:
PBUILDERSATISFYDEPENDSCMD=/usr/lib/pbuilder/pbuilder-satisfydepends-experimental

I understand hooks are better, I will try them later.

Thanks for all the help!

With regards,
Paul

https://www.vandervlis.nl/