RE: network-manager-l2tp_1.2.10-1~bpo9+1

There is a correction to the network-manager-l2tp_1.2.10 backport, I had to revert building with libnm-glib compat support for Stretch (which Testing and Unstable dropped). See following commit:
https://github.com/dkosovic/debian/commit/b6f26dccb7844202f6ad5455d0724010a8d34ae7

The below URLs are still correct.

Thanks,
Doug