Re: backporting Litecoin [not-in-testing]

On Monday, 4 June 2018 5:32:52 PM AEST Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Because we created it like that. Backports should go the testing route and
> I am not willing to create an exception here and I don't think my other
> ftpmaster will decide different.

Fair enough, no permanent exception to avoid creating precedent.

Thanks for explaining.

--
All the best,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up
and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
        -- Winston Churchill