Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3870-1] wordpress security update

Hi,
  The BSA was asked for (for 4.7.5-1) on the 18th of May, there was no response. There was no response for the previous one either.
My GPG key expired, as soon as I found out I uploaded a new one. That new expiry date got uploaded into the ftp master about a week ago but as there is no automatic mechanism to tell you, I only checked again yesterday.

4.7.5-2 (which fixes one more security bug than 4.7.5-1 does) was only uploaded to sid yesterday, it looks like Rodrigo is on the ball and got that one packaged up quick. I will upload that version now.

 - Craig

--
Craig Small             https://dropbear.xyz/     csmall at : enc.com.au
Debian GNU/Linux        https://www.debian.org/   csmall at : debian.org