Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3870-1] wordpress security update

Forgot to add Craig on Cc:

On Mon, Jun 05, 2017 at 08:16:09PM +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
> Hi Rodrigo,
>
> On 05-06-17 20:14, Rodrigo Campos wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 05, 2017 at 07:56:49PM +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
> >> I don't want to push, but how about upgrading wordpress in backports? Is
> >> there any problem with (me) just uploading the latest version in stretch?
> >
> > The build was done on the same day wordpress announced it, but there is a
> > problem with Craig keys and it wasn't uploaded.
> >
> > It will hopefully be uploaded soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, I did it as
> > fast I can, but the keys issue was unexpected :-/
>
> Anything I can do to help?

Don't think so :-/

What is missing is a security number and, if keys issue is resolved, just being
uploaded to jessie-backports.

Also, the package is on mentors, so you can use that in the meantime if you
prefer. The package uploaded to sid today is there, too.

Craig, when you have some time, please ask for a security number and upload to
jessie-backports as usual. Or let us know if there is anything we can do to help :)

Thanks!
Rodrigo