Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3870-1] wordpress security update

On Mon, Jun 05, 2017 at 07:56:49PM +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I don't want to push, but how about upgrading wordpress in backports? Is
> there any problem with (me) just uploading the latest version in stretch?

The build was done on the same day wordpress announced it, but there is a
problem with Craig keys and it wasn't uploaded.

It will hopefully be uploaded soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, I did it as
fast I can, but the keys issue was unexpected :-/

Thanks,
Rodrigo