Re: updating roundcube backports to 1.2.x?

    Hi again.

* Rhonda D'Vine <rhonda@deb.at> [2017-05-03 10:39:35 CEST]:
> * Guilhem Moulin <guilhem@guilhem.org> [2017-04-11 18:07:09 CEST]:
> > When I last checked this last autumn, backporting all dependencies was
> > too much work for us.
>
>  If it is considered too much work then that might be a good sign for
> the future to rather avoid backporting it at all in the first place ...
>
>  I'm a bit uncertain on what to suggest to move forward here to get
> things straightened out again.

 May I get a response to how the people who feel roundcube should stay
in backports see the issue?  Actually a silence doesn't move us forward
here, and I consider removing roundcube from backports because it feels
unmaintained if there is unwillingness to update it to the version from
testing.

 I will have to remove it in two week's time if I can't get any further
response to avoid having unmaintained packages in backports.  And yes,
just putting the security patches onto the backport feels a fair bit
unmaintained to me/us.

 Thanks,
Rhonda