Re: Certbot excessive logging

On 02/12/2017 07:20 PM, Russ Allbery wrote:
> (I have a big collection of such things; I probably should start trying to
> get them merged back into logcheck again.)

Ack. I should probably do the same, I have accumulated quite a few useful
rules; for example I drop the standard messages generated by non-PID1
systemd at login/logout time (when pam_systemd is used), which were really
annoying at first (and very confusing because you see the PID of systemd
very badly in the standard syslog format, so you don't realize immediately
that it's not PID1).

Maybe we could coordinate this effort to some extent? I suspect that a
lot of other people might also have useful ignore rules for these kinds
of things...

Regards,
Christian