Re: Latest qt4 backports break bpo qtcreator and wireshark

Hi,

Looks like your libs are not anymore in the bpo NEW but still not in the repos. Is there a delay between the twos

OK thanks. :-) Currently I just run apt -t jessie-backports upgrade and it lists me the offending packages.

When all is over I send you all many kudos for all your awesome work. :-)

Hi

>Yup, it is the qt4 bpo stack. (which breaks qt5 jessie stack, sooo the qt5 stack must be updated in bpo alongside)
>
>But now I reverted to the qt4 stack to jessie stable and all is fine again, but this is annoying anyway. I've given the command to do so so that anyone who needs to >do it can do so safely.

this is a "transition" that is almost over, just look for the qt5 packages to disappear from here [1] and

everything should be fine again.

G.

[1] https://ftp-master.debian.org/backports-new.html

Hi