Re: Latest qt4 backports break bpo qtcreator and wireshark

On viernes, 15 de julio de 2016 11:50:25 A. M. ART Julien Aubin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do you have any clue about when the second half is out ?

No, because it depends on BPO's ftp masters accepting packages in NEW.

The most important of them have been in NEW since last week, now most of them
are in. The problem arised when qtbase got rejected instead of qtsvg. It got
quickly detected and re uploaded, but it's still in NEW.

As this is a key package for the rest of the stack then nothing can be built
nor installed without it.

> The situation
> becomes annoying, especially since I cannot upgrade VirtualBox to 5.1
> because of the bug.

You don't need backport's qt4 in order to get virtualbox from bpo, just
downgrade qtchooser and qt4 to their jessie versions and download virtualbox
from bpo.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
The POP3 server service depends on the SMTP server service, which
failed to start because of the following error:

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/