Re: suggestion for Contribute page

Actually when reading this page for the first time I had interpreted
"Don't backport minor version changes without any user visible changes
or bugfixes" that one should not backport things that neither contain
user-visible changes nor fixes for bugs that impact the user.

Perhaps we should make a clear list of things that aren't accepted as
reasons for backports.

And I am never sure where "security related problems" begin, neither: If
I find a missing rangecheck in the file loading function of a gui
application and if I fixed this upstream - do I automatically need to
make a security upload as there might be some way to exploit this somehow?

Kind regards,

   Gunter.