Source only uploads and other questions

Hi! I'm about to start pushing Qt 5.6.1 to jessie-backports and I would like
to make some questions about the current state of backports.

* Are source-only uploads allowed? If so:
  - What happens to packages that are new for jessie-backports? (for example,
the first upload of the new source).
  - Some parts of the Qt stack which are arch:all depend on tools built from
arch:any in some later submodules. In other words: in unstable we upload for
example qtbase and let the arch:all packages be unable to build until
src:qttools is built. Can I do the same here?

* Is it possible to binNMU stuff in jessie and make it part of jessie-
backports or is it necessary to do a full upload? My idea is to binNMU/upload
some KDE/Plasma stuff from stable so users can use the Qt backport, as it
brings many bugfixes and there are too many changes for a stable proposed
upload.

Thanks in advance, Lisandro.

--
No subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión
cargado de cintas.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/