Re: hp-sendfax error timeout

Hello,

the problem is the permission on /home/USER/.hplip

I haven't managed to find who is creating this directory, but if I
change the permissions of .hplip to 777, everything works fine.

Having world read/write in my home dir is not something I like. So I
found that changing the group ownership of .hplip to 'lp' solved the
problem.

Thanks
Apostolos