Re: Backport for django-tables

On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 13:21:43 +0100
Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 06 Apr 2016 10:00:47 +1000
> Brian May <bam@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> writes:
> >
> > > I'm willing to do the backport myself - probably this weekend. I'd
> > > be equally happy if someone else arranged it - please let me know
> > > if you would prefer to do the backport.
> >
> > Fine with me. Please go ahead.
> >
> > I don't believe any changes should be required.
>
> Currently blocked by
>
> django-tables works if just pulled in from testing but cannot
> currently be built with jessie & jessie-backports as it needs
> pytest-django to be backported. pytest-django cannot be backported
> due to the FTBFS.

Thanks for the pytest-django fix. pytest-django has now been backported,
only for me to realise I need two other backports to be able to build
django-tables in jessie with backports support:

django-haystack and python-fudge.

These build cleanly for backports and should be enough to get
django-tables to build in backports.

I'll upload backports of django-haystack and python-fudge shortly.

--

Neil Williams