Re: nftables framework updates for jessie-backports

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 1:02 AM, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez
<arturo.borrero.glez@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 29 September 2015 at 09:52, Vincent Cheng <vcheng@debian.org> wrote:
>> Hi Arturo,
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 2:35 AM, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez
>> <arturo.borrero.glez@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I've uploaded to mentors.d.n [0][1] a new upstream release of the
>>> nftables framework built for jessie-backports (libnftnl and nftables
>>> utility).
>>>
>>> @Vincent: would you like to review and sponsor?
>>
>> Uploaded libnftnl, thanks for your work! For nftables, there seems to
>> be changes to debian/nftables.service and debian/rules when diff-ed
>> against the current version of nftables in testing/unstable, and these
>> changes are not acknowledged in d/changelog; was this intentional?
>>

> You are right. In git, I merged the wrong object to branch 'jessie-backports'.
> Instead of merging tag 'debian/0.5-1', I merged 'master', which had a
> couple of commits ahead of 'debian/0.5-1'.
>
> Thanks for noticing, I will fix this and reupload.
>
>> Incidentally, since you're a DM and I already gave you DM upload
>> permissions for libnftnl and nftables a while back, you can upload any
>> non-NEW libnftnl/nftables uploads to debian-backports yourself
>> (although you have to get yourself added to the ACL first [1]).
>>

> Ok, I will open a ticket.
>
> thanks for your time Vincent :-)

No problem! Just to clarify, would you like me to upload nftables once
you reupload to mentors (assuming that's what you meant above), or do
you want to wait to get added to the ACL and take care of the upload
yourself?

Regards,
Vincent