Re: nftables framework updates for jessie-backports

On 29 September 2015 at 09:52, Vincent Cheng <vcheng@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Arturo,
>
> On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 2:35 AM, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez
> <arturo.borrero.glez@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've uploaded to mentors.d.n [0][1] a new upstream release of the
>> nftables framework built for jessie-backports (libnftnl and nftables
>> utility).
>>
>> @Vincent: would you like to review and sponsor?
>
> Uploaded libnftnl, thanks for your work! For nftables, there seems to
> be changes to debian/nftables.service and debian/rules when diff-ed
> against the current version of nftables in testing/unstable, and these
> changes are not acknowledged in d/changelog; was this intentional?

You are right. In git, I merged the wrong object to branch 'jessie-backports'.
Instead of merging tag 'debian/0.5-1', I merged 'master', which had a
couple of commits ahead of 'debian/0.5-1'.

Thanks for noticing, I will fix this and reupload.

> Incidentally, since you're a DM and I already gave you DM upload
> permissions for libnftnl and nftables a while back, you can upload any
> non-NEW libnftnl/nftables uploads to debian-backports yourself
> (although you have to get yourself added to the ACL first [1]).

Ok, I will open a ticket.

thanks for your time Vincent :-)

best regards.

--