Re: I screwed up, how do I recover?

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 06:42:24PM +0200, Philipp Kern wrote:
> To close out this thread...

[snip]

> It is there now. It failed to build on most architectures (including
> i386) because test cases failed and on three it's missing because
> libgoogle-perftools-dev is not built for the architecture.

I'm aware of those issues, it failed to even get tried within the timeframe
I'd expect, I was initially thinking it was because I'd versioned it as
0.11.0.0-1~bpo8+2 (the "2" on the end). I think there may have been some
transient infrastructure issues that caused the delay. It's all good now.