Re: Bugreport for LibreOffice 5 backport

> A possible workaround could be to continue using gtk with ...
>
> export SAL_USE_VLPLUGIN=gtk
>
> ... instead of using Gtk3 which is new default under GNOME3
> (and works for me and sid/stretch, no big reports like this on
> sid/stretch. Otherwise I wouldn't have done a backport.)

Unfortunately, this doesn't help. I had to deinstall libreoffice-gtk3
(that also removes libreoffice-gnome because of the new dependency).

I also noticed that this bug only occurs on Debian Live systems. You can
reliably reproduce the bug by downloading a current release of Debian
Live, e.g.:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/current-live/i386/iso-hybrid/debian-live-8.2.0-i386-gnome-desktop+nonfree.iso

I opened a terminal and run the following commands:
sudo bash
echo "deb http://http.debian.net/debian jessie-backports main" >
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/jessie-backports.list
apt-get update
apt-get install -t jessie-backports libreoffice

Now LibreOffice always crashes when pressing any combobox for more than
a second.

Can you also reproduce the bug this way?

One significant difference between a "normal" Debian and a Debian Live
system is that Debian Live uses aufs for the persistence layer. So I
guess that the LibreOffice/Gnome/Gtk has some issues with aufs. But this
is only my layman speculation...

Regards

Ronny