Re: Bugreport for LibreOffice 5 backport

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 06:41:22PM +0200, Ronny Standtke wrote:
> I just tried out the backport of LibreOffice 5. Looks quite nice but,
> unfortunately, when you press the tiny down arrow at the right hand side
> of any combobox longer than a few seconds LibreOffice just crashes. I
> would be really glad if you could fix this, as we enabled the

That would be something for _upstream_ to fix, but yeah.

> LibreOffice backport for a significant amount of users and I already
> hear them screaming ... :-)

A possible workaround could be to continue using gtk with ...

export SAL_USE_VLPLUGIN=gtk

... instead of using Gtk3 which is new default under GNOME3
(and works for me and sid/stretch, no big reports like this on
sid/stretch. Otherwise I wouldn't have done a backport.)

Regards,

Rene