Re: [snimpy & python-cffi] Backports for wheezy from jessie.

 ❦  5 mars 2015 01:17 +0100, Pierre-Elliott Bécue <becue@crans.org> :

> I wanted to use snimpy under wheezy, so I tried to backport it.

snimpy as in Wheezy as almost the same features than the one currently
in Jessie. It features some additional bugs since unittesting was a bit
scarce.

However, if you find the backport useful, I can sponsor it (including
python-cffi backport). It is not clear if you are just requesting
comments or also seeking sponsorship.
--
The last thing one knows in constructing a work is what to put first.
		-- Blaise Pascal