Origin / Suite in Debian Backports Release file

Dear Backports team,

About a year and half ago I wrote an email to the Backports team
asking about the possibility of changing the Origin/Suite information
in the Release file. I was told that it was too late for Wheezy but
that it was going to be considered for Jessie. Checking now the new
Jessie Backports Release file I see it is unchanged, so here is a
remind of my propolsal hoping you consider it:

Currently the Release file looks like:

Origin: Debian Backports
Label: Debian Backports
Suite: jessie-backports
Codename: jessie-backports

I think it should be changed to:

Origin: Debian
Label: Debian
Suite: testing-backports
Codename: jessie-backports

This would fit the format used in jessie, jessie-updates and
jessie-proposed-updates and would allow for an easier configuration of
software like unattended-upgrades.

Thanks for your time.