Re: netcf backport required for use with backported libvirt-bin (memory leak)

Just an additional note on this matter. Backporting netcf from sid using the "simple sid backport" method from the "dpkg" bot in #debian makes libvirtd stop working completely.

It might be obvious, but libvirt-bin from backports does not prevent you from installing said backported package, and will crash horribly if this is done. It would seem they need to be ported together.