Re: netcf backport required for use with backported libvirt-bin (memory leak)

[Note: I'm not subscribed, so please keep me CC:ed if you have any
follow-up questions.]

> When virt-manager is connected to libvirtd from wheezy-backports, the
> memory usage (both res and virt) of libvirtd on the server goes up by
> about a megabyte a minute. It will keep going and eat several
> gigabytes of RAM if left alone. Disconnecting virt-manager stops the
> memory usage from increasing, but does not lower it back to an
> acceptable level.

I'm using libvirt from wheezy-backports (1.2.1-1~bpo70+1), and I do not
experience this memory leak even after the same virt-manager (from
Wheezy, 0.9.4-2) process has been connected to the same libvirtd process
for at least two days.

> The bug seems to be identical to the one described here, which is
> resolved by using a newer version of netcf with libvirtd:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/netcf/+bug/1201938

My netcf and libnetcf1 are from Wheezy (0.1.9-2).

Cheers!