Re: netcf backport required for use with backported libvirt-bin (memory leak)

According to the comments on launchpad, the bug concerns querying of interfaces. I am using both bridged interfaces and virtual networks in my setup. I also use isolated virtual networks, in which the host machine does not participate, a feature virt-manager does not support, yet still attempts to query (it goes "Unsupported data type: <type 'NoneType'>" when attempting to display it in the GUI).

Regardless, from the bugreport I linked to, it would seem others are having this issue as well, and when it happens it's quite bad. A megabyte a minute adds up if virt-manager is left running for a weekend.