Re: Request to backport jmtpfs, libmtp9, kio-mtp

Hi Jürgen,

On 20:27 Tue 11 Feb     , Jürgen Pfennig wrote:
> Hello,
>
> jmtpfs (the debian version 5.1 is almost identical to 4.0) works but
> is not 100% bullet proof (this is a known problem and has been
> discussed at various sites). At least it is a minimal solution for the
> command line. When used from KDE/dolphin jmtpfs mounts sometimes
> "hang". But this is also device dependent.

As the current maintainer of jmtpfs, I can provide a backport as soon as
0.5-2 hits testing (which should be a matter of 3-4 days). By the way,
the current upstream version is 0.5, not 5.1, see [1] :-)

[1] https://github.com/JasonFerrara/jmtpfs/releases

Regards,
Apollon

P.S: If you find any jmtpfs-specific issues, please file a bug in the
     BTS.