Request to backport jmtpfs, libmtp9, kio-mtp

Hello,

to add reasonable MTP support to wheezy the mentioned packages might be
backported. All three are in SID and compile without any problem (amd64) to
working binaries in wheezy. The packages can be backported independently. When
testing I found everything working as expected.

jmtpfs (the debian version 5.1 is almost identical to 4.0) works but is not
100% bullet proof (this is a known problem and has been discussed at various
sites). At least it is a minimal solution for the command line. When used from
KDE/dolphin jmtpfs mounts sometimes "hang". But this is also device dependent.

libmtp9 from sid might improve this a bit. Anyhow it adds the udev support for
many devices. So it should also be backported.

Finally kio-mtp will make some KDE users happy. My Android "Sony Experia Go"
and "ASUS TF300" got detected by kde and the mtp kio slave was working fine
[it always copies files, e.g. it does not work "in-place"].

Anyhow, I would like to thank the backports team for their effords
Jürgen