Re: getting rid of the .changes requirements

Quoting Stig Sandbeck Mathisen (ssm@debian.org):

> The "-v" flag for dpkg-buildpackage is a few abstraction layers away.
> Figuring out to get it there is the challenge. :)

Working on backports is indeed what teached me about the -v flag..:-)

But, of course, every now and then that I forget to use it to upload a
backport, I hate backports admins.....for about 1/10 second.

(then I hug them mentally to apologize and thank them for their work,
of course)