Re: Installing owncloud from wheezy-backports

Hi Gunnar,

On  Mi 18 Dez 2013 13:30:00 CET, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

Mike Gabriel dijo [Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 11:35:58AM +0000]:
>my employer also reminded me on getting owncloud installed
>finally. I still want to avoid a tarball installation. So...
>
>Could you give me a quick notice about what you have done so far
>and shove over some of the remaining workload to me?
>
>E.g. less.js sounds like my task, maybe also twitter-bootstrap.
>
>Please ping me quickly on this.

After a little while of backporting, I have the complete set of
packages available now and they are appropriate for upload to
wheezy-backports.

To get this issue off the table, I will push my packages to the NEW queue=..

That's even better! :) Yes, please upload. If we can avoid doing
(further) duplicated work, much better. Thanks!

all packages (I hope I have not forgotten one!) are in NEW. My instance here runs like a charm!!!

Greets+Thanks,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM